When designing custom software, designers often need to keep user roles in mind to make an efficient and effective user experience for multiple workflows. By taking a look at the needs of each user, we can design for multiple intuitive user flows while retaining a clean, cohesive look and feel.
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- He Was a Co-Founder of NWA. Now He’s Created A Platform to Get Small Businesses Back to Work
- Role Based Design
- QA & Requirements Gathering: Why?
- Creative Problem-Solving in a Crisis
- A List of Remote Work Advice From the Team at Art+Logic
- A Note Regarding Coronavirus/Covid-19
- MIDI 2.0 Specs Released!
- Remote-first versus remote-friendly: What’s the difference?
- Why Vue?
- Art+Logic at SXSW 2020: MIDI 2.0 For Musicians