If you want to earn trust and respect from your users and customers, consistency in your branding is crucial. Consistency means the tone, feel, and style of the company’s branding is the same everywhere it appears. It means committing to the visual appearance of your product and its marketing and not trying to sell yourself as anything else. This creates loyalty in users and customers as they get a solid sense of who you are as an organization. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- He Was a Co-Founder of NWA. Now He’s Created A Platform to Get Small Businesses Back to Work
- Role Based Design
- QA & Requirements Gathering: Why?
- Creative Problem-Solving in a Crisis
- A List of Remote Work Advice From the Team at Art+Logic
- A Note Regarding Coronavirus/Covid-19
- MIDI 2.0 Specs Released!
- Remote-first versus remote-friendly: What’s the difference?
- Why Vue?
- Art+Logic at SXSW 2020: MIDI 2.0 For Musicians