If you want to earn trust and respect from your users and customers, consistency in your branding is crucial. Consistency means the tone, feel, and style of the company’s branding is the same everywhere it appears. It means committing to the visual appearance of your product and its marketing and not trying to sell yourself as anything else. This creates loyalty in users and customers as they get a solid sense of who you are as an organization. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- What is MIDI 2.0, and what does it mean for musicians and producers?
- Talking about Non-Destructive Testing With Art+Logic’s Bob Bajoras
- Introducing MIDI 2.0
- What Will MIDI 2.0 Mean for Musicians?
- Q&A: Amazon, Apple, and Google to create a smart home standard
- What we’re reading at Art+Logic, 2019 edition (and maybe more gift ideas?)
- What will MIDI 2.0 mean for you? We ask one of the people developing it
- From Spreadsheets to Websites
- Making Spectrograms in JUCE
- Art+Logic at ADC