My plan for this blog post was to introduce my preferred "front-end framework", Zurb Foundation. But then the folks over at Zurb saw fit to sabotage my effort by releasing a new version of Foundation. Can you believe the nerve? So instead I’ll just give a quick rundown of why I like Foundation better than that "other framework", and then show off what’s new in Foundation 4.
- Accurate Timing
- Exploring Dependent Types in Idris
- Legacy Vulnerabilities AKA Software Senescence
- Asynchronous Python – A Real World Example
- Spot the Vulnerability: Data Ranges and Untrusted Input
- Smooth Upgrades to Vue 3 Using the Migration Build
- What we’re reading now and were reading at the end of 2020 . . .
- Here’s an Idea for an App: “Shopping Friends”
- Creativity in Software Testing
- Bringing an Idea to Life: WatchWah Proof of Concept