Our Accessibility Statement
We want everyone who visits the Art+Logic website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
Our accessibility efforts
To help us make the Art+Logic website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and more user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Art+Logic website.
A summary of our accessible features
- Our site uses semantic regions so you can easily find your way around the pages.
- Each page has “skip navigation” and “skip to content” links.
- Headings are used and follow a logical order.
- Our site is fully functional when magnified up to 300%.
- Images have useful alt tags.
- Our site uses a high-contrast color palette.
- Contact forms and buttons are properly labeled.
Our ongoing efforts
We’re working hard on the Art+Logic website to achieve our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Art+Logic website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please let us know. You can email us at email@example.com
This accessibility statement was generated on June 9th, 2020