What’s in a name? Well, in the case of Art+Logic, our name conveys the idea that software development is a combination of both art and logic. We find this to be the case in all aspects of the software development life cycle. And this is definitely true with software testing.
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- Accurate Timing
- Exploring Dependent Types in Idris
- Legacy Vulnerabilities AKA Software Senescence
- Asynchronous Python – A Real World Example
- Spot the Vulnerability: Data Ranges and Untrusted Input
- Smooth Upgrades to Vue 3 Using the Migration Build
- What we’re reading now and were reading at the end of 2020 . . .
- Here’s an Idea for an App: “Shopping Friends”
- Creativity in Software Testing
- Bringing an Idea to Life: WatchWah Proof of Concept