What’s in a name? Well, in the case of Art+Logic, our name conveys the idea that software development is a combination of both art and logic. We find this to be the case in all aspects of the software development life cycle. And this is definitely true with software testing.
- Spot the Vulnerability: Loops and Terminating Conditions
- Accurate Timing
- Exploring Dependent Types in Idris
- Legacy Vulnerabilities AKA Software Senescence
- Asynchronous Python – A Real World Example
- Spot the Vulnerability: Data Ranges and Untrusted Input
- Smooth Upgrades to Vue 3 Using the Migration Build
- What we’re reading now and were reading at the end of 2020 . . .
- Here’s an Idea for an App: “Shopping Friends”
- Creativity in Software Testing