Find me a person who has no issues with the medical industry and I’ll find you a pig that can fly. There isn’t a person around who isn’t disturbed or appalled by the industry for one reason or another. These reasons range from misleading or inaccurate information, expensive and potentially dangerous misdiagnoses, overworked doctors and nurses too hurried to give patients the time they need, mountains of confusing rules and regulations, baffling insurance practices, costly hospital services and equipment, and finally, sick, scared patients who have no choice but to work within this system. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- What we’re reading now and were reading at the end of 2020 . . .
- Here’s an Idea for an App: “Shopping Friends”
- Creativity in Software Testing
- Bringing an Idea to Life: WatchWah Proof of Concept
- Join Us at Music Tectonics!
- He Was a Co-Founder of NWA. Now He’s Created A Platform to Get Small Businesses Back to Work
- Role Based Design
- QA & Requirements Gathering: Why?
- Creative Problem-Solving in a Crisis