Find me a person who has no issues with the medical industry and I’ll find you a pig that can fly. There isn’t a person around who isn’t disturbed or appalled by the industry for one reason or another. These reasons range from misleading or inaccurate information, expensive and potentially dangerous misdiagnoses, overworked doctors and nurses too hurried to give patients the time they need, mountains of confusing rules and regulations, baffling insurance practices, costly hospital services and equipment, and finally, sick, scared patients who have no choice but to work within this system. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- He Was a Co-Founder of NWA. Now He’s Created A Platform to Get Small Businesses Back to Work
- Role Based Design
- QA & Requirements Gathering: Why?
- Creative Problem-Solving in a Crisis
- A List of Remote Work Advice From the Team at Art+Logic
- A Note Regarding Coronavirus/Covid-19
- MIDI 2.0 Specs Released!
- Remote-first versus remote-friendly: What’s the difference?
- Why Vue?
- Art+Logic at SXSW 2020: MIDI 2.0 For Musicians