Art+Logic has kicked-off its first software Incubator project, and I was selected to handle the development effort. After meeting Dr. Scott Hawley and being briefed on the technique he uses for classification of audio files using neural networks (NN), and determining current and future features, we were ready to begin the project. While we go through this process, I’ll be documenting it on this blog. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- What is MIDI 2.0, and what does it mean for musicians and producers?
- Talking about Non-Destructive Testing With Art+Logic’s Bob Bajoras
- Introducing MIDI 2.0
- What Will MIDI 2.0 Mean for Musicians?
- Q&A: Amazon, Apple, and Google to create a smart home standard
- What we’re reading at Art+Logic, 2019 edition (and maybe more gift ideas?)
- What will MIDI 2.0 mean for you? We ask one of the people developing it
- From Spreadsheets to Websites
- Making Spectrograms in JUCE
- Art+Logic at ADC