Art+Logic has kicked-off its first software Incubator project, and I was selected to handle the development effort. After meeting Dr. Scott Hawley and being briefed on the technique he uses for classification of audio files using neural networks (NN), and determining current and future features, we were ready to begin the project. While we go through this process, I’ll be documenting it on this blog. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- He Was a Co-Founder of NWA. Now He’s Created A Platform to Get Small Businesses Back to Work
- Role Based Design
- QA & Requirements Gathering: Why?
- Creative Problem-Solving in a Crisis
- A List of Remote Work Advice From the Team at Art+Logic
- A Note Regarding Coronavirus/Covid-19
- MIDI 2.0 Specs Released!
- Remote-first versus remote-friendly: What’s the difference?
- Why Vue?
- Art+Logic at SXSW 2020: MIDI 2.0 For Musicians