Art+Logic has kicked-off its first software Incubator project, and I was selected to handle the development effort. After meeting Dr. Scott Hawley and being briefed on the technique he uses for classification of audio files using neural networks (NN), and determining current and future features, we were ready to begin the project. While we go through this process, I’ll be documenting it on this blog. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.CONTACT US
- Perspectives on CES 2019
- What we’re reading at Art+Logic (maybe also last-minute gift ideas?)
- Incubator Kick-off
- Out of the Box Solution or Custom Software Solution? A Shakespearean Dilemma.
- The Promise of Software-Driven Hardware
- Sixteen Panels Made Me Think
- There’s Still Time to Vote for Art+Logic’s SXSW Proposals
- Help Send Art+Logic to SXSW 2019
- Announcing the Winner of Our First Annual Software Incubator Lab!
- Art+Logic Announcing winner of Software Incubator Lab at A3E event at Summer NAMM.