I came across a new and interesting open source embeddable web server written in Objective-C for Mac and iOS apps called Barista. It’s inspired by the Express web application framework for Node.js and allows you to compose a processing pipeline by connecting middleware components that operate on the HTTP requests and responses being handled by the server. The framework is being developed by Steve Streza, formerly of Pocket, now gone indie and having also recently released Ohai. It’s early days for the project, could use some help, but is definitely interesting and worth a look.
- Accurate Timing
- Exploring Dependent Types in Idris
- Legacy Vulnerabilities AKA Software Senescence
- Asynchronous Python – A Real World Example
- Spot the Vulnerability: Data Ranges and Untrusted Input
- Smooth Upgrades to Vue 3 Using the Migration Build
- What we’re reading now and were reading at the end of 2020 . . .
- Here’s an Idea for an App: “Shopping Friends”
- Creativity in Software Testing
- Bringing an Idea to Life: WatchWah Proof of Concept