The winner of Art+Logic’s first annual software Incubator Lab is Scott Hawley, PhD., Associate Professor of Physics at Belmont University in Nashville. Dr. Hawley submitted a machine-learning based app that uses neural networks and Deep Learning to allow producers and composers to train their own systems to help classify, organize, and query their datasets of samples and loops. This project will allow musicians and producers the ability to train their systems to use their own tags and criteria. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.CONTACT US
- Perspectives on CES 2019
- What we’re reading at Art+Logic (maybe also last-minute gift ideas?)
- Incubator Kick-off
- Out of the Box Solution or Custom Software Solution? A Shakespearean Dilemma.
- The Promise of Software-Driven Hardware
- Sixteen Panels Made Me Think
- There’s Still Time to Vote for Art+Logic’s SXSW Proposals
- Help Send Art+Logic to SXSW 2019
- Announcing the Winner of Our First Annual Software Incubator Lab!
- Art+Logic Announcing winner of Software Incubator Lab at A3E event at Summer NAMM.