Python is a powerful programming language with extensive library support. But what does one do when needing to integrate with a platform specific C or C++ component that has no native python support? There are two options. Completely rewrite the functionality in python or create a python extension. Either option can be painful and prone to errors. Enter Cython. It’s like the peanut butter and the jelly to the extension sandwich.
- Accurate Timing
- Exploring Dependent Types in Idris
- Legacy Vulnerabilities AKA Software Senescence
- Asynchronous Python – A Real World Example
- Spot the Vulnerability: Data Ranges and Untrusted Input
- Smooth Upgrades to Vue 3 Using the Migration Build
- What we’re reading now and were reading at the end of 2020 . . .
- Here’s an Idea for an App: “Shopping Friends”
- Creativity in Software Testing
- Bringing an Idea to Life: WatchWah Proof of Concept