There are a few events coming up in the next few weeks where A+L will have people in attendance. If you’re going to be there or nearby, please get in touch and we’ll meet up.
- Accurate Timing
- Exploring Dependent Types in Idris
- Legacy Vulnerabilities AKA Software Senescence
- Asynchronous Python – A Real World Example
- Spot the Vulnerability: Data Ranges and Untrusted Input
- Smooth Upgrades to Vue 3 Using the Migration Build
- What we’re reading now and were reading at the end of 2020 . . .
- Here’s an Idea for an App: “Shopping Friends”
- Creativity in Software Testing
- Bringing an Idea to Life: WatchWah Proof of Concept