Are you going to CES? We’ll be there. We expect to see some exciting breakthroughs in virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and mixed reality (MR) as well as new innovations in pro-audio equipment, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and much more. It looks like the augmented reality presence at this year’s CES will be double what it was last year, so there will be plenty of new AR and VR devices to experience. If you need a development firm to help you with your AR device, let us know. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.CONTACT US
- Art+Logic recently acquired Accomplio, one of the leading product development firms in San Francisco.
- Please, Don’t Copy Airbnb’s Pitch Deck
- What is Blockchain?
- Art+Logic Named One of the Top Design and Software Development Agencies in Los Angeles
- Art+Logic @ SXSW2018
- The Internet of Things and the Future of Healthcare
- What Are Progressive Web Apps?
- Digging In The Dirt: 27 Years Of Project Data
- Art+Logic: Rebranding Ourselves
- Art+Logic Invites Submissions for New Software Incubator Lab.