You’re curious about how SnapChat can apply those stamps, you want to create an autonomous controller for your USB controlled Nerf missile launcher, or maybe you have an actual business need. Here is a simple formula to get started with OpenCV so that you can achieve your Computer Vision dreams. Cinder provides a great creative computing framework with a simple pattern of update and draw cycles. It already has support for OpenGL rendering, and it can easily support OpenCV.
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- Remote-first versus remote-friendly: What’s the difference?
- Art+Logic at SXSW 2020: MIDI 2.0 For Musicians
- The Importance of MIDI 2.0
- MIDI 2.0 Adopted at Winter NAMM 2020
- How to Spot a Job Offer Scam
- What is MIDI 2.0, and what does it mean for musicians and producers?
- Talking about Non-Destructive Testing With Art+Logic’s Bob Bajoras
- Introducing MIDI 2.0
- What Will MIDI 2.0 Mean for Musicians?
- Q&A: Amazon, Apple, and Google to create a smart home standard