The overwhelming popularity of mobile apps has contributed to many success stories for a lot of companies, but that popularity has also caused a saturation of the market as many app developers try to cash in on the trend. Back in 2007, when Apple launched the iOS platform (it was called iPhone SDK at that time ), the world first became acquainted with the mobile app. In those days, virtually any app that made it to Apple’s App Store had a decent chance of being perused and downloaded. Today, businesses creating a new app face a daunting amount of competition in the App Store as well as in Google Play and on other app marketplaces such as Amazon. If you’re thinking about developing an app, or are already invested in the process, here are a few considerations that might help your app stand out and become successful. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- A List of Remote Work Advice From the Team at Art+Logic
- A Note Regarding Coronavirus/Covid-19
- MIDI 2.0 Specs Released!
- Remote-first versus remote-friendly: What’s the difference?
- Why Vue?
- Art+Logic at SXSW 2020: MIDI 2.0 For Musicians
- The Importance of MIDI 2.0
- MIDI 2.0 Adopted at Winter NAMM 2020
- How to Spot a Job Offer Scam
- What is MIDI 2.0, and what does it mean for musicians and producers?