Three years ago my wife and I signed up to purchase an array of sixteen solar panels for our rooftop. It was part of a neighborhood group-buy sponsored by the City of Milwaukee, the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, and our local neighborhood association. Along with the purchase, we became members of the MREA and learned for the first time about their annual Energy Fair. Every year, thousands of people with an interest in sustainable energy convene in northern Wisconsin for three days of workshops, industry speakers, and other activities. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.CONTACT US
- Out of the Box Solution or Custom Software Solution? A Shakespearean Dilemma.
- The Promise of Software-Driven Hardware
- Sixteen Panels Made Me Think
- There’s Still Time to Vote for Art+Logic’s SXSW Proposals
- Help Send Art+Logic to SXSW 2019
- Announcing the Winner of Our First Annual Software Incubator Lab!
- Art+Logic Announcing winner of Software Incubator Lab at A3E event at Summer NAMM.
- Art+Logic recently acquired Accomplio, one of the leading product development firms in San Francisco.
- Please, Don’t Copy Airbnb’s Pitch Deck
- What is Blockchain?