Like many of you, we’ve been receiving daily suggestions of articles offering advice and insights on how to work remotely most effectively. A lot of these lists offer some great advice, and we’ve even been included in a few such articles ourselves (links below). What struck me, however, was that there was always something in a list that felt like it was missing or that might be overstated for my specific needs. Assuming that might be the case for others out there, I asked members of the Art+Logic team to offer their own insights into tricks, concerns, and changes that help them work remotely while still staying focused and maintaining a high standard. We’ve been working remotely for almost 30 years.
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.Contact Us
- What we’re reading now and were reading at the end of 2020 . . .
- Here’s an Idea for an App: “Shopping Friends”
- Creativity in Software Testing
- Bringing an Idea to Life: WatchWah Proof of Concept
- Join Us at Music Tectonics!
- He Was a Co-Founder of NWA. Now He’s Created A Platform to Get Small Businesses Back to Work
- Role Based Design
- QA & Requirements Gathering: Why?
- Creative Problem-Solving in a Crisis