“Hardware is the new app” is something you hear regularly in the Silicon Valley. And it really is a valid statement. With the introduction of the smartphone 10 short years ago, the app took software off computers and company networks and put it into the hands of everybody doing every activity every day. As long as you have a (smart) phone, there is an app for everything. (more…)
Discussing your project with one of our developers is a great way to begin the process.CONTACT US
- The Promise of Software-Driven Hardware
- Sixteen Panels Made Me Think
- There’s Still Time to Vote for Art+Logic’s SXSW Proposals
- Help Send Art+Logic to SXSW 2019
- Announcing the Winner of Our First Annual Software Incubator Lab!
- Art+Logic Announcing winner of Software Incubator Lab at A3E event at Summer NAMM.
- Art+Logic recently acquired Accomplio, one of the leading product development firms in San Francisco.
- Please, Don’t Copy Airbnb’s Pitch Deck
- What is Blockchain?
- Art+Logic Named One of the Top Design and Software Development Agencies in Los Angeles