Welcome to Art+Logic’s Incubator Lab.
Our goal with this lab is to develop a working prototype of an innovative software project. For our first annual lab, we’re targeting the music technology and professional audio community and welcome submissions from individuals, companies, and organizations. The selected project will be created by Art+Logic’s elite team of developers and designers in close collaboration with the entrepreneur.
The selected project will receive:
- A working prototype created by Art+Logic, valued at over $50k.
- Ongoing support during the capital raising process.
- An oppportunity to have the full-featured version of their concept built by Art+Logic.
- Access to Art+Logic strategists to refine their concept and marketing strategy.
- A progress report shared at the A3E Summit at Summer NAMM in Nashville in June 2018.
Art+Logic has been creating software for many of the world’s most successful companies since 1991. We employ our own proprietary, Agile/Lean-inspired software development methodology to nurture software products and digital experiences from concept to maturity. Our elite team of designers and engineers is 100% North American and we never outsource projects or send them overseas.